Invitation to the 2020 Global Hunger Report (Webinar)
2020. 11. 02.
Invitation to the 2020 Global Hunger Report (->Go Live Now)
November 24, 2020, 16.00-17.30
It has been 5 years since the United Nations Member States promised to achieve Zero Hunger (Sustainable Development Goal No. 2), by 2030. Initially, the international community made slow but clear progress despite the effects of severe conflicts and climate change in many parts of the world. However, the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have meant that communities already in peril, have fallen further behind in the fight against hunger.
At a time of unprecedented need, when the pandemic and resulting global recession could leave as many as one billion people without sufficient food, Concern Worldwide Korea asks how the humanitarian and development sector can navigate a path to Zero Hunger. To this end, we have invited key professionals from the areas of public health and food security to the launch in Korea of the “2020 Global Hunger Report.”
Please sign up for this online event and join in this important conversation.
- Online Event: 2020 Global Hunger Report
- Subject: “Under recurrent public health crises, Is Zero Hunger achievable?” - Linking Health and Sustainable Food Systems
- Date: Nov. 24 16:00-17:30 (Korea Time, GMT+9)
- Audience: anyone who is interested in the subject
- Host: Concern Worldwide Korea
- Registration: https://bit.ly/37TY7j6 (closed)
*The event will be delivered by webinar with simultaneous interpretation.
Communications team, Concern Worldwide Korea firstname.lastname@example.org